“Let’s see what curiosity can do.” Watch this great commercial then ask, “How can I foster curiosity in those I teach or lead?” Have fun. Below are some curiosity generating questions that I ask.
We can ask,
- What else?
- How did you do that?
- Great answer. What’s the next question?
- What haven’t we talked about?
- Why isn’t the wrong answer the right answer?
- What effect might that have in ten years?
- What are 25 other ideas?
- How might someone answer this question in 100 years?
What could you ask that might foster curiosity? I can’t wait to hear your ideas. Email me at rondel AT gmail DOT com.